ProfessionalsThe wine-seller. Fundamental knowledge and skills.
This course is offered in response to the demand from companies and businesses dedicated to wine selling: wineries, distributors, restaurants, wine bars, etc.
Selling is not small deal, dispatching products might be, but if we seek to meet customer needs in the best possible way, achieving basic knowledge and skills become important.
In this course we will review together this knowledge and hone our skills for effective sales and give good service to our customers, either from a wine bar, a restaurant, a wine shop, a warehouse or a distributor.
We adapt the course to the training needs of each company. Call us and we will choose together the modules of the course that most interest you:
- Introduction to the Culture of Wine. Soils, climates, varieties. Viticulture and winemaking. Tasting technique. Wine service. Pairings.
- Wines from Galicia and Spain.
- Wines from France, Italy, Portugal and Germany.
- Wines of the New World: California, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile …
- Wine Marketing.
- Wine tourism.
All professionals working in the value chain in the wine industry, spanning from wineries to restaurants, specialty shops and wine bars, distributors , wine export/import companies or wine tourism businesses.
They are not necessary. The starting point for the course will be established by each company.
Number of students:
Adaptable to the number of employees of the company.
Accrediting certifícate will be given to attendees.
Companies can use the Fundae credits to reduce the costs of the course for their employees. If you are interested, we can provide you with the contact of a professional that can help your company with the necessary procedures.
- Date to be set by the company concerned
- Fully adaptable: number of hours and modules of the course will be chosen by the client
- Selection of wines to taste according to the needs of the company