- Holder Information
- Company name: Jorge Vila Fernández
- NIF: 44445994N
- Address: Rúa do Pazo, 8 C.P.: 36208 | Vigo (Pontevedra)
- Phone: 661.957.861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms and conditions
Galicia.wine 2017 ©, responsible for the website, makes available to users the present document with which it intends to comply with the obligations laid down in Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user and undertakes to strictly observe and comply with the provisions contained herein, as well as any other applicable legal provisions.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered on the website, and for information purposes but not limited to, not to use them for: i) Engaging in illegal, unlawful or contrary to public order, ii) disseminating racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist or human rights advocacy content, iii) causing physical or logical damage to the website, its suppliers or third parties, iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, manipulate e-mail accounts or administrative areas without express authorisation.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, in whole or in part, of the contents of this website is expressly prohibited without the express authorisation of the provider.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform users of such obligations, it being understood that publication on the website of the provider is sufficient.
The conditions of use of the site, as well as the contents of the legal notice, are governed by Spanish law. The user submits to the resolution of any dispute before the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this website: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
- Data protection and privacy
Galicia.wine 2017 © complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data. The completion and submission of the forms included on the website implies the express consent of the provider to send them via e-mail or any other means provided through the forms.
The personal data collected through the website will be incorporated into a file registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with Galicia.wine 2017 © being responsible for the processing.
Galicia.wine 2017 © is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Galicia.wine 2017 © collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
In addition, this website will inform you of:
- What personally identifiable information about you or third parties is collected through the website.
- Who collects the information.
- How this information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of information.
The security procedures serve to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of the information that Galicia.wine 2017 ©.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information through the website, their information is protected both online and offline.
All information about our users is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our accounting staff or a customer service representative) have access to personally identifiable information.
- Limitations of Liability
The provider is not responsible for the content of external sites linked to this website. Please be aware that we (Galicia.wine 2017 ©) are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users who are aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every website and all those who collect personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
The provider is not responsible for the possible fall of the server, viruses, or any type of malfunction of the site for reasons beyond the provider’s control.
The provider is not responsible for the fraudulent use that third parties may make of the contents or technological elements available on the website.
- Log files
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If a user changes personally identifiable information (such as their zip code), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will strive to provide a way to correct, update or delete the personal information that the user provided to us.
- Notification of changes
- Terms and conditions of cancellation of WSET courses
- Registration: upon receipt of the confirmation of payment for the course and the completed registration form, a confirmation email will be sent to the student. Registration will be effective upon receipt of such mail.
- Expenses for international transfers: they are the responsibility of the student for the registration as well as for the refund.
- Cancellation by the student: must be communicated via email to email@example.com at least 15 days before the start of the course. Otherwise, no refunds will be made. If the candidate is unable to attend the course, he or she can keep his or her place for the next course.
- Postponement or cancellation by Galicia.wine: Galicia.wine reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course up to 5 days before its start date in case a minimum number of students is not reached or in exceptional circumstances. In this case, registered students will be promptly informed of the new dates and, if these dates are not suitable for the student, the total amount of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Data protection and privacy: you can consult our data protection policy in the legal notice at the bottom of our website. By registering, the candidate authorizes Jorge Vila Fernández (Galicia.wine) to transfer his personal contact details to Wset (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) in order to issue the corresponding certificates or to contact him directly. These data will not be transferred to any other entity or institution and the Galicia.wine database will not be sold to third parties for commercial purposes.