Intermediate CourseThe great classics: Spain, France, Italy and Germany
The Big 4 in the world of wine, not only in attention to its production but also for a centennial tradition in producing wines of the highest quality. A fantastic journey through some of the most beautiful landscapes of Old Europe, its flavors and cultures.
- Day 1: Spain- Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Jerez and Cava
- Day 2: France – Borgoña, Burdeos and Champagne
- Day 3: Italy and Germany – Piamonte, Toscana y Mosela
*18 wines to taste.
Wine lovers and its culture who want to understand better the characteristics of the most renowned wine regions of Europe. Here we will learn about those characteristics that define European wines and develop our sensory abilities to enjoy them.
No previous knowledge is needed but having completed the beginners course will be highly appreciated.
Number of students:
Accrediting certificate will be given to attendees.
- Círculo de Empresarios de Galicia (García Barbón 62)
- Liceo de Ourense (Lamas Carvajal 5)