Beginners CourseIntroduction to wine tasting and culture.
I love this course. I’ve taught it for years and it is perhaps the most rewarding of all because without previous knowledge and in no time, one gets to understand wine much better and learn how to appreciate it. Three evenings to discover the keys to enjoy wine and apply them to Galician wines.
- Day 1: wine tasting technique. History of Wine. Different varieties of grapes
- Day 2: how to take care of the vineyard. The wine making process
- Day 3: climate and soil. Storage and service. Wine-Pairing
*18 wines to taste.
No doubt, I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn and enjoy wine. If you like wine and are curious to know more, if you work with wines and haven’t received basic training to better explain it to your customers or if you just like to know the best way to serve it or taste it;this is your course. You’ll enjoy it for sure!
Not previous knowledge is needed.
Number of students:
Accrediting certificate will be given to attendees.
Do you want to give this course as a present?
Ask for your gift voucher:
- Círculo de Empresarios de Galicia (García Barbón 62)
- Confederación de Empresarios de Ourense (Praza das Damas 1)