Advanced CourseThe Big 9. Grape varieties that conquer the world.
Although wines made from hundreds of different grape varieties found in the market, the fact is that the largest part of the global pie is led by the Big 9. Here they are still not as common but we can find them in many wine menus and they arouse curiosity, don’t they? This course will give us the opportunity to know their basic characteristics, the different wine styles produced throughout the world and we will learn how to differentiate and appreciate them.
- Day 1: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir
- Day 2: Pinot Gris, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- Day 3: Riesling, Syrah and Garnacha
*18 wines to taste.
Amateurs and professionals who wish to learn more about these international varieties and improve their tasting skills with them.
They are not necessary but it is convenient to have taken the introductory course to wine tasting and culture.
Number of students:
Accrediting certificate will be given to attendees.
- Círculo de Empresarios de Galicia (García Barbón 62)
- Liceo de Ourense (Lamas Carvajal 5)